How Leaders Lead Summit Encore
Take this opportunity to watch these 4 handpicked talks from the Summit!
You can gain lifetime access to these videos and ALL of the Summit content with a Summit Package.
We're also proud to debut the Facilitation Academy's Foundations Of Facilitation course! We've been working on this course for 4 years with hundreds of students, and this is a limited time offer of $300 off. Check out the Summit packages page for more information.
Go leaders go!
Learn with Diane Hamilton: Conflict Mediator, Zen teacher, Author of 'Everything is Workable'
If there is a difference between "great" and "world-class" facilitation, Diane is Olympic-level. She defines what is possible at the intersection of power, self-awareness, and femininity.
Sara and Diane discussed:
- Zen meditation and conflict mediation
- Setting up spaces for open conversation, despite power dynamics and hierarchy
- Firing clients (or yourself)
- Helping groups face the fear of death
- Diane's favorite past military generals to learn from
- The gift of following aliveness
Learn with David Fuller: Founder of Rebel Wisdom
Sara and David discuss:
- Catalyzing cultural movements
- How to use language that doesn’t trigger people’s “that isn’t for me” immune systems, but can draw tens of thousands of people to conversations that cross party lines
- Creating the re-enchantment or the world
- Why spirituality is synonymous with bad graphic design.
Learn with Brian Robertson: Founder of Holacracy, Deliberately Developmental Systems Pioneer
Brian Robertson is one of the best-known names in this conference, so of course interviewer Sara Ness had to get him onto tracks he’s never discussed publicly before (in a conversation that ends with both of us crying).
Brian talks about:
- The shadows and light of relational community
- Bringing the heart back into business
- The role of boundaries in creating strong groups, relationships, and life - even in the toughest of situations.
Learn with Fleet Maull: Founder of the Prision Mindfulness and Heart Mind Institutes, Author, Zen Priest
In a surprisingly intimate conversation, Megan Taylor Morrison interviews Fleet Maull on:
- Leading intensive immersion experiences at Auschwitz
- Processing grief as a leader
- Embracing "not knowing"
- Exercising radical responsibility
Gain Lifetime Access
to the entire Summit content and more
How Leaders Lead Summit Replay Package
Exclusive 20+ expert interviews and keynote talks presented only at the How Leaders Lead Summit
BONUS: Book list of 60+ recommended reads from each of our 20+ Summit speakers!
The Foundations of Facilitation Course Bundle
Everything in the the How Leaders Lead Summit Replay Package PLUS The Facilitation Academy's just-released, comprehensive Foundations of Facilitation course with over 90 on-demand videos and 8 expert teachers who guide you through leading your own groups successfully.
Summit Release Special $195
This Summit is brought to you by the Facilitation Academy
The Academy offers a comprehensive leadership training and education based on authenticity, responsiveness, and transparency.
At the Summit, you can get The Academy's Foundations of Facilitation course - as well as all the interviews from the Summit - for less than half the usual course price.