You've got the leadership. What's the worst that could happen?
Quite a lot, actually. Join a Facilitator Fear Lab to practice the worst-case scenarios before they happen.
Sessions are FREE, every Friday at 12 pm CT.Attend The Next Fear Lab
We all have fears that keep us from leading groups the way we really want to.
It can happen to anyone:
- An overtalker dominates the group conversation
- A conflict starts between participants
- A charismatic participant steals the leadership
- You don't LIKE a participant
- A group begins to polarize around gender, social, or racial issues
How To Join
Facilitation Fear Lab is every Friday at 12 pm CT. Hit the button below to sign up for your first session. We will send you two email reminders before the session.
Want to see how it works?
Watch our student Ruben Cantu facilitate a difficult corporate group using Block Ops, an exercise where you get to work through all your biggest facilitation fears (with feedback, of course!)